The WICxTop100 spotlight campaign will recognize this year's leading women tech founders who are developing cloud solutions that consider environmental sustainability and foster economic and social development. Through a digital spotlight series, WIC will spotlight these Top 100 women cloud founders and their solutions that are accelerating innovation, changemaking, and championing collective impact that’s helping to advance ESG and SDG goals.
Women In Cloud and Microsoft are partnering together to help portfolio companies to win big with Cloud marketplaces. To participate in this initiative, please complete the form to get qualified.
This is a long questionnaire and will take you 25 minutes.
We look forward to collaborating with you soon.
Here at Women in Cloud we offer an array of opportunities for our Women Tech Founder Community building million dollar SAAS and Services business in the enterprise ecosystem in partnership with Cloud Hyperscalers and Marquee Fortune Brands.
By completing this form, will allow us to determine what WIC benefits and programs you are eligible for.
WIC Founder Programs and Benefits:
- WIC Cloud Cosell GTM Accelerator with Cloud Hyperscalers - Two Times Per Year, 15-20 companies per cohort max.
- Monthly Female Founder Roundtables - Focused on getting access to investors, technologies, GTM experts and more.
- WIC Solution Marketplace -- Designed to generate demand for your solution
- Joint Press Releases and Case Studies -- Established to accelerate brand building within the ecosystem in partnership with WIC
- Discounted Tickets to Signature Events and CXO Event Series -- Save hundreds of dollars in event fees
- WICxTop100 - Get seen by Fortune 1000 companies across the world
- Coaching Programs -- Get coached by leaders from brands such as Accenture, Insight and others
- In-person curated experiences -- Get invited to WICxIcons Dinners designed to build relationships
Existing Programs in Play
- Guinness World Record Attempt
Upcoming Kickoff Dates
- Co-Sell Cloud Accelerator 8.0 Cohort - Winter 2023
- Insight Founder Coaching Program- Spring 2023
- Digital Cosell GTM Demand Generation Series -- Spring 2023
Learn more about WIC Founder Opportunities here:
Women In Cloud regularly features blogs on a variety of topics of interest to the women in cloud community on our website, network, newsletter and social media.
Topics range from technology innovations, collective action and wins, leadership, events, economic opportunities , book showcase, helpful resources, first-hand accounts and experiences from the Women in Cloud network, research or issues affecting the women in tech, and interviews with influential leaders from a variety of backgrounds and professions.
Please use this form to submit a blog post to be considered for inclusion on the Women in Cloud website or #WICDigitalNetwork
Here are some suggested guidelines for your original content for Women In Cloud Blog:
- Word length: 250 – 500 words
- Narration: First-person narration which showcases your unique journey or experience
- Pictures or videos: Two or three high-resolution photos of your experience or journey, if relevant, and/or a video
- Promotional items, i.e. link to a new book or upcoming event, to be included at the end of the post. Note: the emphasis of the blog should be on sharing your personal story/experiences.
- Headshot: To be included with your blog post
- Biography: A short 2-3 sentence biography to be included in italics at the end of your blog post
- Blog post submissions are subject for review. Please note that the submission of your blog post using this form does not guarantee that it will be published on Women in Cloud's website or #WICDigitalNetwork.
Blog Topic Focuses
- Digital Inclusion
- Purpose Driven Leadership
- Digital Skilling
- Investment Access
- Technology Access
- Digital Marketplaces
- Digital Transformation
- Non Profit Digital Transformation
- Gender Equity
- Racial Equity
- AI & AI for Good
- Female Tech Founders
- Social Impact
We will review your submission and get back to you with a response within 2 weeks following your submission.
Women In Cloud has partnered with some of the top companies like Microsoft, Google, Accenture, T-Mobile, Hitachi Solutions and many others to bypass the application process and put your resume and profile directly in front of a recruiter. At no cost to you. And, in addition those who submit their candidate profile anytime, get warm introductions to recruiters and also get qualified to get free ticket to some of the WIC signature events.
This is an incredible opportunity you won't want to miss!
Anyone can submit jobs to our site. Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours. You can see a full listing of jobs here.
Business advisors for the Cloud Accelerator program will undergo a selection process. Once approved, there will be readiness training provided for selected advisors. Completion of the below application does not automatically register applicant as a confirmed advisor.
Key Areas of Advisor Focus include, but are not limited to:
- Business Development
- Investor Relationships
- Technology Development