About WiC Microsoft Cloud Accelerator
Women In Cloud Microsoft Cloud Accelerator is an immersive 6-month program to assist women-led tech companies to co-build their Cloud + AI innovations, co-market and co-sell with Microsoft and their distribution channels. This program is designed to help you win enterprise opportunities, get access to Azure credits, get access to subject-matter experts & executives, a global network with the ultimate goal of creating economic growth and job opportunities that are aligned with the UN goals.
Upcoming Kickoff Dates
- 6.0 Cohort - August 27, 2021 (Digital - open to all locations) - Deadline to Apply August 25, 2021 (3:00pm PST)
- 7.0 Cohort - February 25, 2021 (Digital - open to all locations) - Deadline to Apply February 18, 2022 (3:00pm PST)
Companies Eligible to Apply
- With at least one woman in the C-level role with decision making power in the company
- Based anywhere in US, Canada, Africa, India, Germany, France, UK, Greece, and the UAE
- Targeting enterprise opportunities in any industry sector with a potential to scale
- Must be in business for one year with one pilot customer and developed a cloud solution
- Looking to scale business through Microsoft and their distribution channels
- Apply using this form
- Upon acceptance, sign an engagement agreement
- Instead of taking equity, WIC charges a small flat fee of $1000 USD/company
- Participate in WIC activities to engage with advisors, mentors, and corporations
Learn more about WiC Microsoft Cloud Accelerator here: https://www.womenincloud.com/cloud-accelerator/
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Coronavirus, our Cloud Accelerator program has been revised to be a fully digital experience (including speakers, webinars, working sessions, and office hours). Rather than limiting it to specific areas, this is open to global applicants.
There has been a dramatic rise in demand for digital skills in the workplace. In response to this, there has been a significant uptake of digital skills over the last year. According to the World Economic Forum, over 150 million new tech jobs will be created in the next 5 years. With women being left behind, Women In Cloud is launching a Universal Access to Microsoft Azure Skills initiative to ensure that women have equitable access to digital skilling opportunities and help them to secure economically fulfilling jobs in the current market. Azure skilling opportunities include these three new Specializations: Azure Fundamentals, AI Fundamentals and Data Fundamentals with certifications delivered upon completion.
About the Program
This program is designed to deliver over 600 scholarships to WIC members. Students who are approved will be invited to enroll and complete the Azure fundamentals digital skilling courses via the Coursera platform. After completion, students will be eligible for certification vouchers that they can use towards their Azure certifications.
- Inclusive of All Genders. Priority for women.
- Career displacement due to the current pandemic or career change
Please allow 30 days for the review team to respond to your application
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Women In Cloud regularly features blogs on a variety of topics of interest to the women in cloud community on our website, network, newsletter and social media.
Topics range from technology innovations, collective action and wins, leadership, events, economic opportunities , book showcase, helpful resources, first-hand accounts and experiences from the Women in Cloud network, research or issues affecting the women in tech, and interviews with influential leaders from a variety of backgrounds and professions.
Please use this form to submit a blog post to be considered for inclusion on the Women in Cloud website or #WICDigitalNetwork
Here are some suggested guidelines for your original content for Women In Cloud Blog:
- Word length: 250 – 500 words
- Narration: First-person narration which showcases your unique journey or experience
- Pictures or videos: Two or three high-resolution photos of your experience or journey, if relevant, and/or a video
- Promotional items, i.e. link to a new book or upcoming event, to be included at the end of the post. Note: the emphasis of the blog should be on sharing your personal story/experiences.
- Headshot: To be included with your blog post
- Biography: A short 2-3 sentence biography to be included in italics at the end of your blog post
- Blog post submissions are subject for review. Please note that the submission of your blog post using this form does not guarantee that it will be published on Women in Cloud's website or #WICDigitalNetwork.
Blog Topic Focuses
- Digital Inclusion
- Purpose Driven Leadership
- Digital Skilling
- Investment Access
- Technology Access
- Digital Marketplaces
- Digital Transformation
- Non Profit Digital Transformation
- Gender Equity
- Racial Equity
- AI & AI for Good
- Female Tech Founders
- Social Impact
We will review your submission and get back to you with a response within 2 weeks following your submission.
What: The WiC Entrepreneur Pass grants
- Access the WiC network of advisors and investors
- Mentorship and speaking opportunities on the WiC stage, a top five industry stage for women founders, executives and leaders
- Discounts on software and WiC signature events
- Free listings on WiC job and solutions marketplaces
Who: Women in Cloud is a community-led economic development organization with a goal of generating $1B in net new global economic access for women entrepreneurs by 2030. We establish partnerships with corporations, community leaders, and policy makers to cultivate connections and increase opportunities for female tech founders.
How: Fill out this brief questionnaire to give us a better understanding of yourself, your goals and your company.
Why: To advance the endeavor for greater economic access for women in technology!
Here is a slide deck that outlines all the benefits included in the WiC Entrepreneur Pass
Thanks for your interest in the #WiCFounderCollective. Once submitted we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Women In Cloud has partnered with some of the top companies like Microsoft, Google, Accenture, T-Mobile, Hitachi Solutions and many others to bypass the application process and put your resume and profile directly in front of a recruiter. At no cost to you. And, in addition those who submit their candidate profile anytime, get warm introductions to recruiters and also get qualified to get free ticket to some of the WIC signature events.
This is an incredible opportunity you won't want to miss!
The Women in Cloud Digital Summit 2021 will host the #CloudJobs Recruitment Lounge on 11 March 2021 from 3.00 PM - 5.00 PM (PST).
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the following form. Our goal is to get back to you within 48 hours of submission.
Anyone can submit jobs to our site. Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you within 24-48 hours. You can see a full listing of jobs here.
Business advisors for the Cloud Accelerator program will undergo a selection process. Once approved, there will be readiness training provided for selected advisors. Completion of the below application does not automatically register applicant as a confirmed advisor.
Key Areas of Advisor Focus include, but are not limited to:
- Business Development
- Investor Relationships
- Technology Development
WIC: Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Program (WIC:MCAP) is a 6-month program to accelerate female-led tech organizations to bring their Cloud + AI innovations to be co-market and co-sell ready with Microsoft. Entrepreneurs will learn to develop their Cloud business model, Cloud solution, source-target customers, get access to subject-matter experts & executives with an ultimate goal of creating economic growth and job opportunities that are aligned with the UN goals.
Applicants will be selected to participate in the program and will each be assigned a dedicated advisor to create access to potential customers, partners, and subject-matter experts to help them realize their business goals.
Specific Cohort Dates to be announced at a later date. Feel free to contact Raisa Noelle with any questions at email@example.com