Each country was selected based on many factors including:
- rate of cloud adoption
- presence of Cloud hyperscalers
- presence of female entrepreneurship (typically based on the global female entrepreneurship index)
- policy makers currently investing in entrepreneurship and economic empowerment
- opportunities to create impact in billions via co-selling with hyperscalers
- as well as gaining strategic access to windows that allow us to spread into neighboring countries and across each continent.
To accomplish this, we’ll be enlisting influential community leaders in each country to form a Women in Cloud board with experience in the following areas:
- Entrepreneurial Experience in Tech
- Venture Capital & Private Equity Relationships
- Public Policy Advancements
- Community Development
- Go-To-Market with Cloud Hyperscalers
- Board Development
Women are already and will continue to be at the forefront to shape and drive economies around the world, so we are making it our mission to bring education & skill building along with community building to ensure economic development.
Join us today to make an impact!