Women In Cloud regularly features blogs on a variety of topics of interest to the women in cloud community on our website, network, newsletter and social media.
Topics range from technology innovations, collective action and wins, leadership, events, economic opportunities , book showcase, helpful resources, first-hand accounts and experiences from the Women in Cloud network, research or issues affecting the women in tech, and interviews with influential leaders from a variety of backgrounds and professions.
Please use this form to submit a blog post to be considered for inclusion on the Women in Cloud website or #WICDigitalNetwork
Here are some suggested guidelines for your original content for Women In Cloud Blog:
- Word length: 250 – 500 words
- Narration: First-person narration which showcases your unique journey or experience
- Pictures or videos: Two or three high-resolution photos of your experience or journey, if relevant, and/or a video
- Promotional items, i.e. link to a new book or upcoming event, to be included at the end of the post. Note: the emphasis of the blog should be on sharing your personal story/experiences.
- Headshot: To be included with your blog post
- Biography: A short 2-3 sentence biography to be included in italics at the end of your blog post
- Blog post submissions are subject for review. Please note that the submission of your blog post using this form does not guarantee that it will be published on Women in Cloud's website or #WICDigitalNetwork.
Blog Topic Focuses
- Digital Inclusion
- Purpose Driven Leadership
- Digital Skilling
- Investment Access
- Technology Access
- Digital Marketplaces
- Digital Transformation
- Non Profit Digital Transformation
- Gender Equity
- Racial Equity
- AI & AI for Good
- Female Tech Founders
- Social Impact
We will review your submission and get back to you with a response within 2 weeks following your submission.