Insight Cloud Solution of the Year Award
This award celebrates the cloud solution that most successfully innovates through the use of cutting-edge cloud and AI technologies as a result of pandemic. In order to win this award, a company must create a solution that delivers value to customers and helps them overcome obstacles — streamlining processes and achieving more. The winning company has built a solution that pushes the boundaries of what's possible in the world of cloud technology — it must deliver real value, not simply hype or a pretty interface.
Judges will look for an application, service, device, or technology that makes a major contribution to advancing cloud and AI technology and delivers excellent performance to its users and customers.
Nominations can be submitted as a 300-word statement highlighting how the nominee has hit all or some of the elements outlined in the category criteria; try and include as much tangible evidence as possible.
This award is proudly sponsored by Insight, a leading provider of computer hardware, software, cloud solutions and IT services to business, government, education and healthcare clients.
- Must be in business for one year
- With at least one woman in the C-level role with decision making power in the company
- Must have implemented a digital transformation project within the last 12 months with remarkable performance
- Technology must be built on Hyperscaler platforms such as Azure, AWS, google and/or IBM Cloud
Non-Discrimination Policy: It is the policy of Women In Cloud that no person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability shall be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to, discrimination in any program or activity for which it is responsible.
- MAY 1: COVID-19 Impact Survey opens for response
- JUNE 1: Awards Application opens for response
- JUNE 30: Impact Survey and Awards Application response closes
- JULY 3-16: 11 Days of Access Spotlight Campaign
- JULY 16: Awards Ceremony & Report Release at 2021 WiCxInspire Event
About Women in Cloud's #empowHERaccess Campaign
This award is a part of Women in Cloud's #empowHERaccess Campaign, which is focused on providing turn-key equity advancing solutions to collectively solve the global crisis facing women entrepreneurs as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
#empowHERaccess is an annual digital advocacy campaign by Women in Cloud to generate greater economic access awareness for women in technology.
The 2021 #empowHERaccess campaign will bring together a number of facets to better understand the Global Crisis the pandemic has created for women entrepreneurs, and celebrate the many stories of pivots and perseverance.
Learn more: https://www.womenincloud.com/empowheraccess-campaign/