Supplier of the Year Award
This award celebrates companies who have managed to be accessible to female entrepreneurs during the recent epidemic and have increased their supplier ecosystem to accommodate their diverse needs. They have also awarded multi-million dollar contracts to female founders specifically struggling in the cloud technology sector.
Nominations can be submitted as a 300-word statement highlighting how the nominee has hit all or some of the elements outlined in the category criteria; try and include as much tangible evidence as possible.
- Must be Fortune 1000 company
- Awarded over $1M dollars in digital transformation projects to women tech entrepreneurs
- Expanded their supplier ecosystem with diverse founders
Non-Discrimination Policy: It is the policy of Women In Cloud that no person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability shall be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to, discrimination in any program or activity for which it is responsible.
- MAY 1: COVID-19 Impact Survey opens for response
- JUNE 1: Awards Application opens for response
- JUNE 30: Impact Survey and Awards Application response closes
- JULY 3-16: 11 Days of Access Spotlight Campaign
- JULY 16: Awards Ceremony & Report Release at 2021 WiCxInspire Event
About Women in Cloud's #empowHERaccess Campaign
This award is a part of Women in Cloud's #empowHERaccess Campaign, which is focused on providing turn-key equity advancing solutions to collectively solve the global crisis facing women entrepreneurs as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
#empowHERaccess is an annual digital advocacy campaign by Women in Cloud to generate greater economic access awareness for women in technology.
The 2021 #empowHERaccess campaign will bring together a number of facets to better understand the Global Crisis the pandemic has created for women entrepreneurs, and celebrate the many stories of pivots and perseverance.
Learn more: https://www.womenincloud.com/empowheraccess-campaign/