Microsoft Digital Transformation Project of the Year Award
This award celebrates excellence in digital transformation through cloud and AI technologies. The winning organization will be one that has delivered a highly effective transformation for a customer, such as integration of disparate systems, updating of legacy technology, migration into the cloud, or other digitization efforts that involve the utilization of cloud products or services. Both single projects or overall strategies are eligible.
Our judges will be looking out for demonstrable evidence of how a women-led organization has delivered cost benefits, improved processes, collaboration with other cities/communities/corporations or generated new business for their customers, undertaken since 2020.
Nominations can be submitted as a 300-word statement highlighting how the nominee has hit all or some of the elements outlined in the category criteria; try and include as much tangible evidence as possible.
The award is sponsored by Microsoft - Partner Network, a hub of people, resources, and offerings brought together to give you everything you need to build and deliver successful solutions for your customers.
- Must be in business for one year with one pilot customer and developed a cloud solution
- With at least one woman in the C-level role with decision making power in the company
- Must have implemented a digital transformation project within the last 12 months
- Technology must be built on Hyperscaler platforms such as azure, aws, google and/or ibm cloud
Non-Discrimination Policy: It is the policy of Women In Cloud that no person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability shall be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to, discrimination in any program or activity for which it is responsible.
- MAY 1: COVID-19 Impact Survey opens for response
- JUNE 1: Awards Application opens for response
- JUNE 30: Impact Survey and Awards Application response closes
- JULY 3-16: 11 Days of Access Spotlight Campaign
- JULY 16: Awards Ceremony & Report Release at 2021 WiCxInspire Event
About Women in Cloud's #empowHERaccess Campaign
This award is a part of Women in Cloud's #empowHERaccess Campaign, which is focused on providing turn-key equity advancing solutions to collectively solve the global crisis facing women entrepreneurs as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
#empowHERaccess is an annual digital advocacy campaign by Women in Cloud to generate greater economic access awareness for women in technology. The 2021 #empowHERaccess campaign will bring together a number of facets to better understand the Global Crisis the pandemic has created for women entrepreneurs, and celebrate the many stories of pivots and perseverance.
Learn more: https://www.womenincloud.com/empowheraccess-campaign/