Thank you for your interest in being a volunteer. Please use this form to apply to participate as a volunteer at the upcoming Women in Cloud Summit 2020. Volunteer assignments will be made and communicated by January 10, 2020. Please review the gives and gets below and ensure you will be able to attend before registering.
- Volunteer Orientation Call – Zoom Call: Friday, January 17th – 11 to 12 pm PST (Attendance Mandatory)
- Welcome Reception / Pre-Event Cocktails – Friday, January 24th – 5 to 8 pm PST (Optional/Registration Required)
- Day of Summit Volunteering – Full Day commitment: Saturday, January 25th – Event Hours 8:00 am – 7:30 pm PST (Mandatory/Registration Required) - AM & PM Shift Reporting Times Vary
- One (1) Complimentary Ticket (Summit - Jan 25, Welcome Reception - Jan 24, Post-Event Celebration - Feb 22)
- Swag Bag
- Opportunity to Attend special Summit activations: Opening Keynote, Closing Plenary, #CloudExecConnect Executive Roundtables*, #CloudCommunityConnect Roundtables*, & #AISolutions2030 Innovation Hub*, #CloudInnovateHER Pitch Challenge (*Registration Required)
- Acknowledgements at event & at post-event celebration
- 15% Discount Code for your network
- Access to special discounted hotel rate for Summit
- Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch, and Cocktail Reception on day of Summit
- Complimentary Parking for Summit
Volunteer Summit Attire
Your attire as part of the team should consist of a black t-shirt or dress shirt, black pants/jeans of dark jeans (no holes or wear and tear) and comfortable shoes. You may also wear a sweater or jacket.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Raisa Noelle at email@example.com